Learn how to prepare for the legal aspect of aging.
The following topics will be covered:
· Financial Planning for Long Term Care Expenses
· Medicaid Planning
· What To Do After a Dementia Diagnosis
· Understanding Capacity (Conservatorship, Guardianship, and the court process/expense)
· Power of Attorney
· Health Care Directives
· Wills and Trusts
· Spousal Assets and Other Protections
· Memory screenings with Social Workers available before & after the presentation!
Presenter: Callyn Bedker of Pluto Boes Legal
Presentation sponsored by DARTS as part of a Dementia Awareness grant from the MN Board on Aging.